The Standard is a marketing name for StanCorp Financial Group, Inc. and subsidiaries. Insurance products in New York are offered by, and the sole responsibility of, The Standard Life Insurance Company of New York of White Plains, New York. The Standard Life Insurance Company of New York is licensed to solicit insurance business in only the state of New York.
Watch the Webinar: Get Ready: Paid Family Leaves Are Coming
In this recorded webinar, The Standard's benefit experts answer the biggest questions about trends in Paid Family Leave laws and New York's regulations. Over 500 HR professionals participated.
Watch the Webinar to Get Up to Speed
You'll find valuable discussions, including leave program trends and updates on current and pending legislation. Plus, explore questions and best practices to consider as you develop or evaluate a paid family leave program at your own workplace.
Don't Miss These Topic Highlights
The webinar, hosted by DMEC leaders, is approximately an hour long. We've highlighted key topics below. Watch the entire video or pick what's most relevant to you:
- Leave program trends (see minutes 12:53 – 20:00)
- Key considerations and best practices for employers (see minutes 20:06 – 35:35):
- Is Paid Family Leave novel or competitive within your industry?
- Do you have any employees based out of state where Paid Family Leave is statutorily required?
- What are the demographics and needs of your workforce?
- Would a program like this complement your company culture or offerings?
- Current legislation updates (see minutes 30:37 – 47:28)
Hosts and Presenters:
Terri Rhodes, Chief Executive Officer, DMEC
Pam Bogner, Education Programs Manager, DMEC
Breanna Scott, Director of Product and Service Development, The Standard
Melissa Oliver-Janiak, Director of Benefits, The Standard