Following federal and state rules for employee leaves and accommodations can be overwhelming. Partner with experts who understand leave compliance and can help you manage employee recovery — so you can focus on your organization's core mission.
Explore the Interactive PFML Map
Each state approaches paid family and medical leave and state disability differently.
Keep track of the latest rules in your state with our interactive PFML map.
Discover an Easier PFML Experience
Rely on our team to manage your end-to-end PFML program. Count on our deep industry knowledge and ability to integrate with our disability insurance and Absence Management Services.
Rely on Our Expertise
Let us take on the burden and help you stay current with federal and state leave compliance.
Approach Absences Holistically
By integrating the PFML, absence and disability claim process, we streamline the experience for staff and employees.
Harness Real-Time Technology
With simple, real-time reporting of employee leaves, you can stay ahead of staffing gaps.
Bring It All Together
Count on our knowledge of PFML laws and statutes to:
- Administer and coordinate PFML on top of other federal and state leaves
- Help you track and implement benefit program changes
- Act as a valuable resource for leave and disability compliance
See how our integrated absence and disability leave management helps you reduce your HR workload by:
- Managing intermittent leave or multiple leave types at the same time
- Streamlining and simplifying employee leave management
- Providing help to comply with tracking and reporting requirements
Benefit from a holistic approach to leave and disability that helps maintain high levels of productivity by:
- Identifying and addressing absence patterns to reduce related costs
- Helping employees recover with our groundbreaking stay-at-work and return-to-work program
- Benchmarking employee absences to programs and industry norms
Track Leave Laws Nationwide
Paid Family Leave laws continue to evolve. Take a look at the recent developments we're watching.
Follow Our Paid Family Leave Blog
More Ways to Get Help
Absence Management Services make it easy to track employee leaves like Short Term Disability or Paid Family and Medical Leave. We offer expert help to keep in compliance with all state and federal regulations, while easing the burden on your HR team.
Help your team members stay at work or return sooner with the Workplace PossibilitiesSM program. Onsite support can help reduce the causes of disability, and assist employees with specialized ergonomic and vocational expertise.