An Immediate Annuity With Inflation Protection And Life Commutation Options
The Tailored Income Annuity is a single-premium, immediate annuity offering several innovative income options. This annuity can help to transition your clients from an accumulation phase to an income phase of retirement, where a safe, secure source of income is critical.
This annuity may also be a good vehicle for large lump sums from insurance proceeds, group retirement plans, divorce settlements or large-ticket sales, which can be converted into an income stream.
Several, flexible income options are available on this contract and optional riders allow your client to add the Life Income Commutation1 or Inflation Protection features to many of the payment options.
The Tailored Income Annuity is an ideal income vehicle for those seeking a guaranteed income for life or for a specific period.
1 The Life Income Commutation feature is not available in Washington.
Effective February 7, 2018
Update 394 for February 7, 2018 rates and approvals. Use Code 011618 for Illustrations.
Rates effective February 7, 2018 and subject to change without notice.
Request a Custom Illustration
- $15,000 to $1,000,000 initial premium (higher amounts may be permitted with prior home-office approval)
- Issue to Age 90
- Income Options
- Life Income
- Life Income with Installment Refund
- Life Income with Certain Period
- Joint and Survivor Life Income
- Joint and Survivor Life Income with Installment Refund
- Joint and Survivor Life Income with Certain Period
- Joint and Contingent Survivor Life Income
- Certain Period
- Optional Features
- Life Income Commutation
- Inflation Protection
- No Annual Contract Fees
- Tailored Income Annuity Specimen Contract (PDF; 1.1 MB)