As a third party administrator, you need time to focus on growing your business. Whether you're exploring a partnership or are already part of our network, see how our resources and services can help.
Recordkeeping Services Designed for TPAs
We offer TPAs an innovative and flexible service model. You can choose to focus on what’s important for showing your firm’s value.
Let us take care of these administrative services or just provide support if you prefer to keep the lead:
- Assist with gathering data for new clients
- Notify participants when they’re eligible for a plan
- Work with employers and participants to help process distributions and loans
- Review and approve loans, distributions, hardship withdrawals and QDROs
- Distribute small account balances to terminated participants
- Facilitate required minimum distributions
- Distribute certain participant notices
Our clean data technology keeps errors out of a plan in the first place. We focus on plan accuracy, so you don’t have to. And we include our data technology solution in every plan we offer.
Client service and quality is our priority, for plans of all sizes. When your clients transition to our platform, they can expect to work closely with a plan implementation manager for a smooth and timely experience. We also provide a dedicated TPA service team for support and strategic insights.
More Reasons to Partner With Us
Elite TPAs can offer clients our 3(16) fiduciary protection service. See how we can handle certain administrative duties.
Your partnership is important to us. As our relationship grows, we’d like to offer exclusive benefits to you and your practice.
Looking for More Helpful Resources?
Yes, We Do Small Retirement Plans
We have a solution for your small-plan clients. Explore Accelerate, a competitive solution for plans up to $2 million in assets.