You'll Be Asked to Update Contact Information and Security Settings
At The Standard, we take information security seriously. We’ve recently begun enhancing our online security system to provide you even more protection against fraud, unauthorized account access and identity theft.
Enhancements include a new login page and updating login passwords to meet new requirements.
You'll be asked to complete the following when you log in:
- Update your login password to meet the new password requirements (if you haven’t done so already)
- Provide a valid email address and phone number (if not already on file)
- Validate your email address by clicking the link sent to address on file (if your address has been on file more than two years)
- Set up an added layer of security — called two-step verification — which is the best way to keep your account secure. It can protect your account even if someone learns your password.
- In addition to your name and password, you’ll enter a code that we send to you to verify your access to your account.
- You will choose how you want to receive that code: by text, phone or email.
- And, you can choose when we ask for the code — either every time you log in or only when you log in from an unrecognized device.
Need Assistance? We’re Here to Help!
As always, we’re here to help you. If you have questions, please contact us.