- “I Want To” navigation. Based on customer feedback, this intuitive feature guides customers to information based on their needs and goals. For example, selecting “I Want To Encourage Financial Wellness” presents a variety of content, insights and ideas to help HR benefits administrators think about supporting their employees’ well-being through holistic benefit selection.
- Updated and engaging content. Written in plain language, content about the company’s products and services is easier to understand and evaluate. Information-rich content is presented with clear visual cues and graphics.
- Improved accessibility for people with disabilities. The site is built with the inclusive practice of removing barriers that prevent interaction with sites by people with disabilities. Customers have equal access to information and options in how they want to receive it including a high-contrast view, captions and alternative text when using assistive technologies.
- Enhanced newsroom. An updated newsroom highlights The Standard’s industry expertise and thought leadership including news, social media feeds and published articles. Members of the media can access story ideas and other company information.
- Robust contact wizard. This intuitive feature quickly provides contact information from any point in the site. Combined with commonly asked questions, this feature ensures customers can access information and contact The Standard’s customer support teams quickly and easily.