With an annuity from The Standard, you'll find a rewarding combination of safety, tax deferral and choice. Whether your goal is to save for the future or to ensure your money lasts the rest of your life, we offer an annuity that can help meet your needs.
With our dedication to customer service, flexible withdrawal options and long history of financial strength, you can feel confident in choosing an annuity from The Standard.
What Is An Annuity?
An annuity is an insurance contract that guarantees payments, along with tax-deferred interest, in exchange for premium. You may choose to receive those payments immediately or defer them to some date in the future. The defining characteristic of any annuity is the option to receive the payments as guaranteed income for the rest of your life.
- Tax-deferred growth: An annuity earns interest that accumulates tax deferred until the gains are withdrawn.
- Strong guarantees: An annuity guarantees payments back to the individual, beginning either immediately or at a future date.
- Lifetime income: You have the option to receive guaranteed payments for the rest of your life.
How Can An Annuity Help You?
Annuities come in many different varieties, so let's start by identifying your financial stage in life.
We Are Committed To Going The Extra Mile For You
It is a privilege being able to help a lot of people, often when they need it most. When you purchase an annuity from The Standard, you receive more than innovative product features and competitive rates. You receive personalized customer service starting from day one.
“I want to say thank you for your great staff. They have changed the livelihood of my son’s life. Because of them, my son is able to hold on to a small piece of his father’s legacy."
~ Kimberly White
Surrender-Free Access To Funds
Our annuities offer a number of ways to withdraw funds during the contract's surrender period without terminating the contract. After the surrender period ends, you may withdraw some or all of the annuity funds without incurring charges.
We Keep Our Promises
Annuity payments are not insured by the FDIC, so the financial strength and stability of the issuing company are paramount.
- Strength. We have been building a superior reputation for fulfilling our promises since 1906.
- Stability. We have earned an "A" rating or higher from A.M. Best for more than 75 years.