Group Vision With A Focus
It is important to us to bring vision products to our customers that truly reflect our dedication to high quality products that are flexible enough to meet the needs of today’s diverse workforce.
We currently provide three group vision plans which are available on an employer-paid or voluntary basis, and each can be designed to allow your employer to balance features and value. Like all of our products and services, our Vision plans are backed by our commitment to excellent customer service.
The Standard's flexible vision plans allow employers to offer a highly-valued benefit while managing the balance between features and cost.
Available on both an employer-paid and voluntary basis, our vision plans contain a variety of provisions that will help you save money on vision care services. Each of our plans can be custom-fit to each company and are always backed by our commitment to excellent customer service.
- Balanced Care VisionSM Plan I
- Employees receive preferred pricing on a variety of vision-care services when they select providers from the VSP® Vision Care nationwide network of doctors.1 Discounts are also available for laser vision surgery.
- Balanced Care VisionSM Plan II
- This plan provides discounts through EyeMed’s national network of vision-care providers. The EyeMed Vision Care Access network includes some of the largest optical retailers in the U.S., including LensCrafters®, Sears Optical®, Target Optical®, JCPenney Optical and most Pearle Vision® locations.
- Balanced Care VisionSM Plan III
- Our most flexible plan takes the guesswork out of vision care. The benefits are the same for employees no matter which vision-care provider they choose.
1 VSP is a registered trademark of Vision Service Plan.