National Accounts Practice Leader
Jung Ryu is the national accounts practice leader for The Standard and is responsible for developing comprehensive disability management solutions that address the whole person to meet the needs of the most complex clients. He provides recommendations in all aspects of benefits, and is focused on providing strategic direction and advising stakeholders on the latest benefits trends. His experience includes helping organizations develop multiyear health care strategies, creating ideas around operational efficiency and cost avoidance in health and retirement as a Big Four consultant, and as head of Total Rewards for a major insurance carrier.
Articles By Jung Ryu
- Using Predictive Modeling to Address Medical and Disability Claims
- Alone on an Island: Supporting Remote Workers in the New Economy
- HR Pros Struggle to Find Time to Address Emerging Trends
- Are You Supporting Employees' Financial and Physical Wellness?
- How to Address Multigenerational Needs for Disability Management
For more articles by Jung Ryu, please visit In the Media - Employee Benefits.