Product Manager, Life Insurance
Jennifer Gassaway is a product manager with Standard Insurance Company. She is responsible for product planning and marketing for The Standard’s group life insurance product. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Grinnell College and a Master of Business Administration from the Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland.
- Awareness of AD&D Is Good, Too
- Employer-Based Life Insurance Sales Eclipse Individual Channels
- Avoid the Beneficiary Designation Blues
- Four Easily Refutable Misconceptions Employees Have When Purchasing Life Insurance
- Pitch Extras to Jumpstart Life Insurance Sales Calls
For more articles by Jennifer Gassaway, please visit In the Media - Employee Benefits.