Workplace Possibilities Practice Consultant
Jeff Smith is the Workplace PossibilitiesSM program practice consultant at The Standard and has worked in the vocational rehabilitation field for more than 30 years. In his role, Jeff is continually looking at ways to improve the Workplace Possibilities program to provide new and better stay-at-work and return-to-work services for both employers and employees. He shares the benefits of the program with new and existing clients, creates white papers and writes case studies to help make a difference for employers who are looking to be more successful in managing employee absence and disability.
- Manager Training: The Missing Piece of the Disability Support Puzzle
- Retaining Talent and Staying Competitive in an Employees' Job Market
- New Year, New Goals: Making ADAAA Support a Top Priority
- Do Employees Know Where to Go in a Health Crisis?
- How to Keep Older Workers Safe and Productive on the Job
For more articles by Jeff Smith, please visit In the Media - Employee Benefits.
See Workplace Possibilities blog posts by Jeff Smith.