The Standard is the marketing name for StanCorp Financial Group, Inc., and its subsidiaries. StanCorp Equities, Inc., member FINRA, wholesales a group annuity contract issued by Standard Insurance Company and a mutual fund trust platform for retirement plans. Standard Retirement Services, Inc. provides financial recordkeeping and plan administrative services. Investment advisory services are provided by StanCorp Investment Advisers, Inc., a registered investment advisor. StanCorp Equities, Inc., Standard Insurance Company, Standard Retirement Services, Inc., and StanCorp Investment Advisers, Inc., are subsidiaries of StanCorp Financial Group, Inc., and all are Oregon corporations.
Are Your Clients’ Employees On Track For Retirement?
With The Standard’s RetireReady Tracker report, you can give your clients a tangible measure of their employees’ retirement readiness. The tool calculates employees’ average retirement income replacement, making it a key indicator of how well they’re saving for retirement.
How It Works
- Retire Ready Tracker uses a plan's actual census data to generate a score that estimates the average percent of income employees are on track to replace in retirement.1
- The report compares the plan’s score against the industry’s recommended income replacement ratio of 75 percent and places employees in one of three categories: Warning, Caution and On Track.
- Results are broken down by employees’ ages and compensation levels, and are tracked over time.
Your clients can use the Retire Ready Tracker report to:
- Gain visibility into the financial health of their workforce
- Identify employee groups that require the most assistance
- Partner with you and The Standard to improve the effectiveness of the plan
- Evaluate changes in retirement readiness over time
- Ensure the plan remains a highly valued benefit among employees
For more information, download the flyer or ask your local retirement plan consultant about RetireReady Tracker today.
1 An employee’s actual replacement ratio will depend on his or her personal situation and current income.