Are Your Clients’ Employees On Track For Retirement?
With The Standard’s RetireReady Tracker report, you can give your clients a tangible measure of their employees’ retirement readiness. The tool calculates employees’ average retirement income replacement, making it a key indicator of how well they’re saving for retirement.
How It Works
- Retire Ready Tracker uses a plan's actual census data to generate a score that estimates the average percent of income employees are on track to replace in retirement.1
- The report compares the plan’s score against the industry’s recommended income replacement ratio of 75 percent and places employees in one of three categories: Warning, Caution and On Track.
- Results are broken down by employees’ ages and compensation levels, and are tracked over time.
Your clients can use the Retire Ready Tracker report to:
- Gain visibility into the financial health of their workforce
- Identify employee groups that require the most assistance
- Partner with you and The Standard to improve the effectiveness of the plan
- Evaluate changes in retirement readiness over time
- Ensure the plan remains a highly valued benefit among employees
For more information, download the flyer or ask your local retirement plan consultant about RetireReady Tracker today.
1 An employee’s actual replacement ratio will depend on his or her personal situation and current income.