Simplifying The Employee Leave Process
Tracking the various types of employee leave can create a large administrative burden and a compliance nightmare. Whether employers are dealing with family medical leaves, absences due to disabilities or other time away from work, they must make sure their absence-management policies comply with complex, confusing and ever-changing federal and state regulations.
The Standard has a solution to help keep companies in compliance. Unlike other providers who outsource their leave services, our own in-house experts provide a single point of entry for all types of claims, delivering a streamlined customer experience. We also leverage our in-house expertise, such as our innovative Workplace PossibilitiesSM program, in helping employees return to work and reduce leave durations when covered under certain Long Term Disability (LTD) plans.
A Solution From The Standard
Our Absence Management Services include the following key benefits:
- Complete Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) compliance management
- Intake via phone or web
- Single contact – Leave and Disability claims handled by one person
- Prompt notification of absences
- Online reporting and real-time tracking
The Standard's Absence Management Services give employers the tools to take control and make better decisions about policy enforcement and workforce deployment.
- Intake via web or phone for employers and employees, with all inquiries handled by our in-house Absence Management Service Center
- Through the online intake, employees and employers can report absences, check the status of a claim and obtain policy information
Dedicated Customer Service Center
- The Absence Management Customer Service team is available by phone during extended business hours.
- Subject matter expertise to administer all disability claims associated with leaves.
Robust, Real-Time Reporting
- Online tracking of all reported leaves, regardless of type, can reveal absence patterns and enable you to redirect resources as needed.
- Customized reports can be generated at any time.
- Prompt notification is sent when an employee is absent for any covered reason.
In addition, we help keep employees focused on their work by providing access to a Personal Health Advocate. Offered through our partner Health Advocate, this service helps employees and their immediate families navigate the complexities of the health care system to find solutions to their health-related issue.