Full-Service Retirement Plan Administration
Let us simplify and reduce your administrative tasks. Our full-service offering provides a wealth of advantages, including:
Reduced Fiduciary Risk
With full-service administration, we can take on ERISA 3(16) fiduciary responsibility for certain key administrative tasks, such as eligibility determination and notification, compliance testing, management of loans, distributions and hardship withdrawals and distribution of required notices to participants. Employers experience increased plan compliance, reduced administrative burden and elimination of fiduciary risk.
We put our accountability in writing with the industry-leading "hold harmless" clause in our service agreements.
A Better Way To Collect Data
Our proprietary Participant Data Management online service allows us to employ a fundamentally different approach that ensures quality data. With each payroll, we collect data on all employees, not just those currently participating in the plan. Additionally, we apply more than 80 tests on the data to ensure accuracy, resulting in time savings and reduced costs to the employer.
Simplified Loans And Distributions
If an employer wishes, we can manage distribution, loan and hardship withdrawal requests directly with participants, relieving employers of the day-to-day involvement. Participants benefit from a simple, online process and employers save significant staff time.
How We Reduce Your Burden
- Our recordkeeping system and data collection process tracks eligibility and streamlines year-end testing.
- New hires, rehires and terminations are automatically identified along with salary rate, deferral rate and address changes.
- Newly eligible employees are notified by mail.
- We perform all required compliance tests.
- Payroll files provide data required for compliance testing; therefore, no census is needed.
- Vesting is updated continuously with timely and accurate information.
- We prepare Form 5500, and after receiving employer approval, we submit it to the Department of Labor.
- Our independent auditor, Deloitte LLP, prepares an annual SSAE16 Soc1 (formerly SAS-70) report. This can reduce the work needed by an employer's outside auditor if a plan audit is required.
You'll also receive a single point of contact and accountability — one call for everything you need.