Step 1: Get a PIN
If you don't have a PIN already, go to the DOL website to register for a "Filing Signer" PIN. You cannot ask someone to get this PIN on your behalf.
Step 2: Wait for Notification
The Standard will email you after we’ve prepared your Form 5500 and post it to a secure website for your review.
Step 3: Review and Sign
When you're ready to sign, log in with the username and password we gave you, then:
- View Planbooks
- View Plan Details — Select View Forms to display a list of forms
- Edit Form Entries (if required)
- Select "eFile" and walk through the signing requirements and select "Transmit"
- Print Forms for your records
- Mark your Planbook as "Finished."
After it's filed, the return will be publicly available on the EFAST2 website.