Simplifying The Employee Leave Process
Tracking various types of employee leave can create a large administrative burden. Whether you are dealing with Family Medical Leave (FML), leave due to disabilities or other time away from work, you must make sure your absence-management policies comply with complex, confusing and ever-changing federal and state regulations.
A Solution From The Standard
Absence Management Services are provided by The Standard through our in-house Service Center to aid employers in managing their employee absences. Absence Management Services from The Standard can ease the burden, allowing you to focus on the success of your business.
Our Absence Management Services make it easy for you to track the following types of employee leaves:
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Family Medical Leave
- Corporate leaves or sabbaticals
- Leave of Absence:
- Military service
- Jury duty
- Other paid time off
For more information on how The Standard can help streamline absence management for your organization, contact your local Sales & Service office.
Our Absence Management Services give you the tools to take control and make better decisions about policy enforcement and workforce deployment.
- Intake via web or phone for employers and employees, with all inquiries handled by our in-house Absence Management Service Center
- Through the online intake, employees and employers can report absences, check the status of a claim and obtain policy information
Dedicated Customer Service Center
- The Absence Management Customer Service team is available by phone during extended business hours.
- Subject matter expertise to administer all disability claims associated with leaves.
Robust, Real-Time Reporting
- Online tracking of all reported leaves, regardless of type, can reveal absence patterns and enable you to redirect resources as needed.
- Customized reports can be generated at any time.
- Prompt notification is sent when an employee is absent for any covered reason.
In addition, we help keep employees focused on their work by providing access to a Personal Health Advocate. Offered through our partner Health Advocate, this service helps employees and their immediate families navigate the complexities of the health care system to find solutions to their health-related issue.