As a leading provider of group insurance solutions and financial services, we know what it takes for our clients to attract and retain good employees, so we made sure we took our own advice about employee benefits.
We've taken care to go beyond the basics. We know that happy, healthy people make for great employees, so we offer a broad menu of options so employees can choose the coverage that suits their lives.
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Care
- Voluntary Accident and Critical Illness Plans
Retirement and Financial Benefits
- 401(k) Matching Plans
- Bonus and Variable Pay Programs
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Benefits
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
Financial Savings Benefits
- Parking Reimbursement Program
- Transportation Subsidy
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Child Care Subsidy Program
- In-House Education Classes
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Dollar-For-Dollar Charitable Matching Program
- For more than 110 years, our company and our employees have supported the communities where we live and work.
- The Standard matches employee donations to eligible schools and nonprofits and provides paid time off annually to volunteer.
- The Standard offers nonprofit board training for interested employees and expects officers of the company to serve on at least one school or nonprofit board.
- 2016 Employee Giving Campaign results:
- Current and retired employees at The Standard pledged $1.5 million.
- Pledges will benefit more than 1,500 schools and nonprofit organizations.
- Employee pledges are matched dollar for dollar by The Standard each year during the campaign.
See our Report to the Community.
The Standard is aware of an individual(s) posing as a company recruiter who is extending phony job offers using email. The “recruiter” is asking those offered a job to share personal and financial information in order to set up a direct-deposit account. The Standard has no affiliation with the individuals perpetrating this fraudulent activity. If you receive such a job offer or similar solicitation, we advise you to neither respond to nor provide any information to the sender.