Holiday Travel With Confidence — Travel Assistance Keeps Employees Protected
Whether for business or pleasure, traveling away from home doesn't always go smoothly. Passports get stolen or lost. Unforeseen events derail travel plans. Medical problems pop up at the worst times. Travel Assistance can help employees navigate these issues at any time of the day or night.*
Employees receive Travel Assistance with Life insurance from The Standard. This benefit also covers children up to age 25 who are traveling with their parents.
Travel Assistance is available when traveling more than 100 miles from home or internationally. It's also available for up to 180 days while traveling no matter what kind of trip it is — business or pleasure. It offers aid before and during your trip, including:
- Travel visa, weather and currency exchange information
- Health inoculation recommendations, country-specific details, and security and travel advisories
- Credit card and passport replacement
- Missing baggage assistance
- Emergency cash coordination
- Help replacing prescription medication or lost corrective lenses
- Advancing funds for hospital admission
- Repatriation of remains
- Connection to medical care providers
- Interpreter services
- Local attorney services
- Evacuation arrangements in the event of a disaster
A quick phone call activates services when needed. Travel Assistance is available around the clock, every day of the year and is available globally in every language. If something happens while travelling during the holidays, employees have Travel Assistance to help them out of a bind.
Contact your local sales or service representative to learn more about this service.