Travel Assistance Protects Clients During Holiday Travel
Whether for business or pleasure, traveling away from home doesn't always go smoothly. Passports get stolen or lost. Unforeseen events derail travel plans. Medical problems pop up at the worst times. Travel Assistance can help your clients and their employees navigate these issues at any time of the day or night.*
Travel Assistance is provided with Life insurance from The Standard. This benefit is available to everyone on the plan, including a spouse or domestic partner and dependent children up to age 25. This benefit is not available for spouses, domestic partners or children if they are traveling for business.
Travel Assistance kicks in when traveling more than 100 miles from home or internationally. It's available for up to 180 days while traveling no matter what kind of trip it is — business or pleasure. It offers aid before and during your trip, including:
- Travel visa, weather and currency exchange information
- Health inoculation recommendations, country-specific details, and security and travel advisories
- Credit card and passport replacement
- Missing baggage assistance
- Emergency cash coordination
- Help replacing prescription medication or lost corrective lenses
- Repatriation of remains
- Connection to medical care providers
- Emergency medical evacuation and repatriation
- Interpreter services
- Local attorney services
- Evacuation arrangements in the event of a disaster
A quick phone call activates services when needed. Travel Assistance is available around the clock, every day of the year and is available globally in every language. Clients and their employees can travel knowing they're covered.
Contact your representative to learn more about Travel Assistance.