We're Back! Thank You for Hanging In There
Thanks for your patience as we worked through a massive inflow of business. Our turnaround times are back to normal, and they are sustainable for future growth.
What we've done:
- Tripled our new business team
- Temporarily extended our rate lock period from 45 to 90 calendar days for both fixed and fixed-index annuities
- Credited interest from day one upon receipt of the funds for fixed, non-indexed annuities
- Worked significant overtime, including weekends, to get through the backlog of applications
Where we're at today:
Turnaround times for applications received in good order:
Processing Activity Target Goal Current New business review — including review of suitability and sending transfer paperwork 2 business days 1 business day In-good-order funds received and contract issued 4 business days 5 business days
- Following up on transfers within 14 business days of submitting to the former carrier
- Training newly hired new business employees
- Ensuring processes are in place to handle large influxes of business moving forward
We strive to provide you with the best possible service. If you have any questions, contact Annuities Sales Support at 800.378.4578 or send us a message.
More About Sales Insights & Tools
Related Products or Services
Doing business with The Standard is good for you and your clients. Our annuities offer innovative product design, desirable rates, competitive compensation, high industry ratings and excellent service.