Five Ways To Benefit From Disability Insurance Awareness Month
Once again, The Standard is proud to sponsor Disability Insurance Awareness Month (DIAM) this May to promote the need for disability insurance. The LIFE Foundation helps get DI in the news — and offers great tools you can use with your clients, including promotional pieces, videos, interactive calculators and more. To get started, visit the agent section of www.lifehappens.org.
These five strategies can help you take advantage of DIAM's potential:
- Reach out to current customers and show the need for disability insurance or increased coverage
- Approach new prospects while DI is in the news and top of mind
- Position yourself as a DI expert by offering a free workshop or webinar — and promote it to local media
- Cross-sell to business owners about the need for business equity buy/sell funding insurance and overhead expense protection
- Promote DIAM on your social media networks, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
Also in This Issue
We're Going Electronic
Email Delivery Newsletters
As part of our commitment to sustainability, future issues of
The Protector Press will be delivered to email addresses only.
Electronic Amendment Notices
We will also be going electronic with how we communicate future amendments that are made to producer sales contracts. This will include amendments we make to our products and compensation paid to our producers. We will no longer mail amendments. Please visit www.standard.com/di and look under Find Applications & Forms to find the current Product And Compensation Amendment.
PolicyEX™ — Electronic Policy Delivery
We partnered with iPipeline to provide you with PolicyEX, a secure online tool that makes it faster and easier to deliver, sign and return policies.
Electronic delivery helps you:
- place more policies
- eliminate time and costs of mailing documents
- approve, change and reissue policies faster
- conveniently track policies in real time online
- put policies in force sooner